BUG Tracker - Progress - V3 Beta 1 year old

Read 4228 times
I know there have been challenges in the past year for V3 and it sounds like thee are bugs... but can someone educate me on how development is being done?

What is the latest build of beta V3 that is being used?
Is there a change log for the latest build?
Is there a clear list of BUGS being defined and worked on?
Is there a bug tracker that we can all follow?
Is Steve the ONLY developer?

A few months ago it was stated that V3 dev was restarted but i haven't seen any new announcements on progress or anythng... not asking for an ETA... but have any bugs been fixed since last year?? How do we avoid reposting the same bugs?

I dont have knowledge to install bet and provide feedback cuz i use centova via a host... but it would be great for casual users of the product to see some progress..

What is the latest build of beta V3 that is being used?
The one on the download server. :)  I don't have the exact build number handy as it's autogenerated.

Is there a change log for the latest build?
Explained in another thread here on the forums.

Is there a clear list of BUGS being defined and worked on?
Is there a bug tracker that we can all follow?
Yes, that's the purpose of the forum you're posting in. :)

Is Steve the ONLY developer?
No, I'm the lead developer.

A few months ago it was stated that V3 dev was restarted but i haven't seen any new announcements on progress or anythng... not asking for an ETA... but have any bugs been fixed since last year??
Yes, lots.  Again, this was just discussed in another thread within the past week.  New builds have been pushed to the download server every few weeks (sometimes every few days) for the past many, many months.

How do we avoid reposting the same bugs?
Just by searching the forums before posting.