BUG: wrong path on licence is writable check

Read 5460 times
im trying to bodge things to see if i can stuff to work and noticed in the message its using the base path twice.

# /etc/init.d/centovacast start-ccdAttempting to start ccd: cc-control Fatal error: /usr/local/centovacast/usr/local/centovacast/etc/license/license.key is not writable, exiting
Paul from KL Web Consultants KL Web Consultant
Either you're using a really old version (/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update) or your configuration is damaged somehow.. unfortunately the latter would require a reinstall.
hiya,

all my posts are related then, i remember now i had the first beta installed and just downloaded and installed again...

me being totally stupid, might be an idea to add a check to see if centova is installed allready with a message with the update command :)

thanks for the reply, im just taking on a big client and would love to get the new version working for the amazon links (6k+ concurrent people is a possibility in auguest during the event )
Hmm, it shouldn't be possible to reinstall over top of an existing installation without specifying the --force parameter.  You should get the following error when you try:

Code: [Select]
/etc/centovacast.conf already exists.  Has Centova Cast already been installed?
Use '--force' if you really mean it, but this will destroy any pre-existing
installation if one exists.
sorry, my meory is terrible. i have changed servers (twice) since the first beta release... it does give that error... sorry for that