Server just stops for no reason.

Read 14080 times
Hello everyone, I don't know what to do.For a past basically every day my centovacast stops.Off course it's restarts in 2 minutes.But all the listeners are automatically disconnected.So I don't know what to do and where is the problem.Because the event log also doesn't say anything.
I hope someone knows  where is the problem.
Did you ever receive an answer, I'm having the same issue.  Not sure if it restarts but my remote soucxe says it cannot connect, timed out. Mike
Are you sure it's not the server restarting?
I once had an issue with a rogue piece of track data which caused the server to appear to close down for the duration of the track. It had a foreign character in a tag (in one of the tags which Centova doesn't show).
Assuming you mean your ShoutCast/IceCast server is going down (Centova Cast itself cannot really "go down" because it's not a daemon), ask your host to check both the Centova Cast event log and the ShoutCast/IceCast error log, at the time of the outages.  One or the other will explain why the streaming server is stopping.
Would you please let me know where are those log files, the paths and their names?
I'm asking this as I'm facing a similar issue and can find log files only under vhosts folder.

Thanks
The logs should be in the folder: /home/centovacast/vhosts/USERNAME/var/log