Auto DJ Script Troubles

Read 5773 times
Hi, guys. :)

I've went with using the script, since I am not giving out the login to the panel where DJ's can wreak havoc on the settings or interfere with things they shouldn't. (I'm not a very trusting person on this matter for past experiences.)

I've uploaded the PHP files to an external website, in their own directory. I've got the settings right, since I can log in and see "Turn Auto DJ Off" and whatnot. But when you first go to the page, I get these errors:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/ccapiclient.php on line 48

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/ccapiclient.php:48) in /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/autodjcontrol.php on line 91

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/ccapiclient.php:48) in /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/autodjcontrol.php on line 91

My server provider has not been much of any help on this matter at all; When I asked them what to do, they just said "Upload it to your FTP."

Any help is appreciated!
i'm also facing this kind of problem.

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/01/8930201/html/djs/ccapiclient.php on line 48

Not sure how to solve this problem.

You've got deprecation warnings turned on in your php.ini.  In php.ini you need to set:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

Or in the script add error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE ^ E_DEPRECATED); at the top after the <?php line.