Ioncube error

Read 9211 times
Hi to Steve and others,

Being one who had issues with php 5.2.10 as you may recall, I have today finally upgraded to 5.2.11 however although it now all looks OK for some reason I am now getting ioncube errors via email, namely

PHP Warning:  Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[Wed Sep 23 13:50:01 2009] [warn-phpd] The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems. (pid 15645)

Now this seems odd as all the GUI and playout  seems OK with no errors, can you please confirm the directory Centovacast uses so that I can double check permissions/ownership plus the php.ini

The reason for asking is I had also just updated WHMCS which originally had ioncube in a different location before I installed Centovacast, this being usr/local/ioncube. When I switch to this location I get a deferent error relation to permissions, however for the life of me can not remember the default Centovacast location other than something about root directory?

thx
Quick update,

Have found my problem which was to do with another instance of  ioncube being installed by ASL (Atomic secured Linux) which I had not originally noticed when installing.

Location /usr/lib64/php/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so

Altered zend_extension to the above location.

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark