Read 2435 times
Guys,

I'm absolutely hating the way the Media Library is viewed.  

Tracks are firstly hidden in artist folders, then hidden in album folders.  When looking for a track I have to open each album's folder to find it (I never know the album name - people don't buy albums these days, they download individual songs).

No tracks display until you open each album.  In order to find a song I may have to open 10 albums or more, each with one song in it (the wrong one).

When clicking on an Artists name, could all their tracks not appear below without all the hunting through album folders?  The processing time to do that is really insignificant compared to all the clicking around I'm having to do at the moment.

KILL THE ALBUM FOLDERS!  Or at least don't require them to be opened.

Also, how about having a folder of recently added songs?  It'd be dead useful.  After I've uploaded 20 tracks I tend to have forgotten at least 10 of the artists/songs (and certainly all the album names).

Alternatively, come up with some other clever arse way of seeing the new stuff - e.g. sort/search/view by date or something.

I was never a fan of Live365, but one good thing there was you could see all your tracks, sort them by date/title etc AND the new songs would show in bold. No good if everything's hidden in separate folders though.