Same artist 3 times in 20 minutes

Read 16904 times
When randomising songs, does Centova not space out songs having the same Artist Name?  I've just had the same artist play 3 times in 20 minutes.  

All my songs are in one folder which is set to play randomly (not sequentially).  I've got 70 different artists available, so plenty of choice. The artist name in question is spelt correctly on all three tracks played.

Must go and answer the door - hope it's not those ghastly people from the DMCA...
When randomising songs, does Centova not space out songs having the same Artist Name?

No, presently it does not, but it's a good idea which is already on our development roadmap.  At present it only ensures that the exact same track doesn't play multiple times within a set period of time.
"At present it only ensures that the exact same track doesn't play multiple times within a set period of time."

The exact track was played in less than 30 minutes, so...
if you add tracks to a playlist they are already shuffled. now switch of the shuffle function in playlist option and choose "Sequential (in order)". this is the best way to solve.