Help needed configuring a backup stream (relay) for when I'm not live.......

Read 66 times
Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out or gives advice on the following issue.
I use my Icecast2 stream for live broadcasts several nights per week and as soon as I drop my stream my back audio stream used to kick in automatically annd provide a sustaining audio stream that was used by several of my clients overnight and then as soon as I started to stream live again it would automatically switch over to my broadcast seamlessly while I was live and then back to my sustaining stream again, meaning there was always an active audio stream 24/7.
Fairly recently there was a problem at my provider and he had to rebuild the service after an outage and i lost all of my settings, and since that point I've not been able to set things back up to how they used to be before.
Would anyone have the time and patience to help me reset things back up ?
I have enclosed some screenshots with how i thought it was configured before.