[CRITICAL BUG] On v 3.2.6 ( last update )

Read 2358 times
Hello,
Im opening a topic here because no one on help-desk support us.

On v 3.2.6 has a critical bug, guys, DONT UPDATE.
I'm already two days trying to solve this problem, my customers are being hurt and i also.

Streamings dont stay alive, after 2:30 seconds, streams turnoff automatically.

This began to happen after I decided to upgrade the servers to the latest version 3.2.6

That happens in three servers i decided to update.

Someone know somenthing about this? How to fix that?
Hello ExceLL,

We currently have no such reports of a "bug" that exhibits this symptoms, if you have a ticket number, we'll be glad to check it out and clarify as to what the problem might be, otherwise I'm afraid that we have no way of helping with this limited information.

No problems on 3.2.6 here
I can confirm this behavior. It occurs when creating NEW Shoutcast v2 streams. It does not effect existing v2 streams.

Please advise as to how to revert back to last stable version ASAP
I can confirm this behavior. It occurs when creating NEW Shoutcast v2 streams. It does not effect existing v2 streams.

Please advise as to how to revert back to last stable version ASAP

If as you say, this only affects new stations in your case, then it is by definition not the same behavior.

3.2.6 is the current stable, and there is no way to rever back to previous versions.

If you are having an issue with newly created Shoutcast 2 stations, you should open a ticket to our support department, so that our staff can help sort it out.