Recent tracks shows autodj AND live DJ cuts together

Read 3790 times
My Centova recent tracks list is showing BOTH the tracks played by live DJ AND the tracks played by the autoDJ. I need this to be one or the other, but not both at once! I have to report this stuff to Sound Exchange. What exactly is happening here? I don't want to pay royalties on songs nobody is actually hearing.
Are you by chance using liquidsoap for your autodj daemon?  If so get far far away from liquidsoap it has caused me nothing but pain and suffering with weird bugs like this.
This is not a bug, but rather is the expected behavior given that IceCast provides the song history across all mount points. You'd need to stop the autoDJ if you don't want those tracks to show up in the recent tracks while broadcasting live.
Liquidsoap works GREAT. 

On SourceFabric's "Airtime". But sure as heck not on Centova.  I tried it.

I can see why autoDJ should stay engaged if a DJ is online, that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that these logs are used to transmit the songs played by the DJ AND the songs played by the Auto DJ.  I guess it doesn't make a pile of difference in terms of licensing fees for most people, but if your radio station was big enough, it sure would.  It also gives me a skewed perception of ATH, because I'm effectively being double-declared in the Centova log files.

Shutting off the auto DJ is a nonstarter as well, because if the DJ's connection drops for whatever reason, I don't want just dead air, I want my station to be playing SOMETHING.