Web Proxy Link Issue

Read 4210 times
Hi Steve,

the webproxy link in the quick links page doesn't work with shoutcast2.  The pls generated not conteins the mountpoint name after "/".  The strange thing is that you can listen to a stream but not the stream you expect to listen (the stream of the same account).  Probably remain in cache something in the proxy.
Try to wait, to refresh, to exit and login again, restart centova cast.... nothing.

The webproxy link in the dropdown selector on the right top works fine and always. There the pls file contain always the right address with the right mountpoint.
Newradio Streaming & Radio Tools
http://www.newradio.it
The strange thing is that you can listen to a stream but not the stream you expect to listen (the stream of the same account).
I think (or at least, hope -- unless someone else can show me otherwise?) that this part of your report must be the result of some kind of artifact in your player, not on the Centova Cast side, as I can't reproduce it here.

CC determines which stream to tune into based on the username in the URL (eg: /stream/FOO.pls, where FOO is the username) -- the mount point doesn't have anything to do with stream selection.  The mount point is just passed directly to the streaming server.  If you don't specify one, the effect will vary depending on how the streaming server you're using handles the root ("/") mount point.  In the case of ShoutCast2, it refuses the request.

The webproxy link in the dropdown selector on the right top works fine and always. There the pls file contain always the right address with the right mountpoint.
The one on the quick links page is fixed for the next build -- thanks!