Moving license between servers

Read 2588 times
I need to move our existing centova cast installation to a new server. I did a fresh install on the new server, then copied over the database from the old system, fixed the cluster auth issue that that causes, and now it all looks to be configured correctly, but I'm faced with a license failure, which isn't surprising!

Obviously I need to test that the new server works before I switch live streams to it, but this is preventing me from doing so. Is there some workaround - for example could it shut down streaming after 1 minute rather than just refusing to start? Can I use a trial/free license temporarily?

I gather the license is tied to an IP, which will change, but similarly if I change the IP in the license, then the live server will stop working, so that's not a viable test route either. How can I make sure the new server works before switching?
You should re-issue the license to the new server, while resting assured that your old Centova Cast installation will continue to work normally for at least 7 more days.

To be more clear, both servers will work, with the same license, for a few days.