file names keep changing back in playlist

Read 2958 times
im using Centova Cast v3.0.3  with listen2myradio and overall im really happy with it and just getting to terms with it all..

one problem is however, i uploaded a load of mixes to the server and didnt remember to change the names before hand..   ive used the RENAME feature in file manager however  when i drag them into a playlist they automatically change back to what they were called before......

iv tried totally creating new emply playlists but the same thing happens all the time, and reuploading them would take way to long.......

i tried disabling the song titles but then they dont show in overview panel so i cant see whats played, and i also tried the server overide and put in alternative things to display, but nothing works.....

please help me , and as im new to centova please try and explain it simply lol.. thankyou
The information shown in the playlists area is taken from the file's ID3 tag, not from the file names
So renaming the file names will have no impact, it's the ID3 tag of each file that you want to change.