Amazon Links and Album Cover Integration

Read 5792 times
I am having significant problems getting the Amazon Integration feature to work.  Please allow me to layout the details.

I use SHOUT cast Direct as my shout cast provider and they use Centova Cast as their broadcast portal.  I use Centova Cast v. 3.04.  I use Station Playlist List to broadcast directly to my server, I do not use the AUTO DJ.  I have a valid Amazon ID and have entered it in the appropriate place.  I have it enabled via the green check.  The title and artist comes in but where the album art is supposed to be, there is a grey box with a question mark in it, and no links.  I spoke with the support people at Amazon, and they were clueless.  Please help.
Amazon integration is an autoDJ feature.  If you're not using the autoDJ then Amazon integration does not apply to your account.
O.K., that said, is there a way I can simply get the album covers to show up? I don't have to have the integrated links and everything, just the cover art.    I'd REALLY rather not have to use a pay service to make this happen.

Now I don't profess to know how to code things, but it seems to me,  if the artist and title of the song will show up, it should be relatively easy to make the album cover art show up as well.

I have all of the album art sources enabled, and still nothing.  If there is not a way to do this because I'm not using Auto DJ, is there a work around to make it happen?  I really need to have this feature, and I really DON'T need to use Auto DJ.

Again, thanks for your time.
You could always edit the the song tags, and insert the cover art.  Sure its a long job to do depending on the amount of songs you have.

Unless you use Sam Broadcaster.. Which has Amazon search built into it.
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
youll just have to go into command line and config this stuff via shoutcast trans.

centovascast is just a GUI for shoutcast.
I have over 1500 songs, so  inserting album art for each isn't an option at this point.  I have found that Station Play List has an output file that is configurable and it also supports Amazon Integration.  Any ideas on how to make that work?

Thanks again for your time.