How to have dj mixes play without repeating?

Read 3087 times
This is a real pain in my ass.

I ONLY play dj mixes on my stations.  They are all 1-4 hours long each.

HOW on earth can I get them to all play without being repeated?

With the current "scheduler" it will "reset" (correct me if im wrong) after 24 hours if I set it from 12 to 12

SO in theory only 24 (1 hour mixes) will be able to play before the scheduler resets.  This is a problem as I have 60+ or even more DJ mixes per month.

Can anyone help or suggest how I can just have my mixes play without being repeated/

Talk to me like im 2 years old and explain the best you can.  Please dont refer me to a link as ive probably already read it.
I haven't found an easy way. I have 24 playlists, for each hour of the day, 1 hour long. Set to repeat daily.

As I have the shows repeated after 12 hours, I'm forced to update the playlists every 12 hour or so, which is a bit annoying. It's the only solution I found to work for me, even if it's not very efficient.

Another way I used to do it is to create a separate playlist for each show, but if you're like me with over 100+ shows to go on, it gets confusing after a while
yea I just cant accept doing that.  I have anywhere from 40-120 mixes per month.  Every month we get rid of the current list of mixes and update it with new ones.

Occasionally throughout the month I will pull some mixes to give others a better chance.