Disk usage bug?

Read 4229 times
Hey Steve.

In Account Management section..theres these bars for data transfer,disk usage and total streams. for some reason, disk usage says 2GB/6..i dont recall putting a limit on the server itself or having that option at all...my server has a lot of free space but it dosent show it...this is from the admin panel, not the user. the user has unlimited feature enabled.

Any thoughts?
Most likely your free space is on a different partition.  Centova Cast is installed in /usr/local/centovacast/ so the disk space reported will be based on the /usr partition.  Some dedicated server providers use really odd partitioning schemes (for example, some allocate a huge /var partition and skimp on everything else) so if your /usr partition is too small, you either have to ask your dedi provider to partition it appropriately for your situation, or follow the instructions here to put your client data elsewhere.
Hey Steve, Thanx for the reply.

It appears i have a lot of free space in /

[root@ks34900 ~]# df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
rootfs 9.7G 6.4G 2.9G 69% /
/dev/root 9.7G 6.4G 2.9G 69% /
none 1000M 288K 1000M 1% /dev
/dev/sda2 914G 200M 868G 1% /home

And /etc is mounted in /

Any thoughts?
I ment /usr*

Well it turnes out the free space is sitting in /home...so yes the Support team will repartition to make / have all the free space.

but are you guys planing on changing the home folder? /usr/local/centovacast to /home? (i really hope not lol)