SMART PLAYLIST SCHEDULER

Read 2757 times
Very good idea is to have smart playlist scheduler. For example you will have 5 folders: HOT, OLDIES, JAZZ, ROCK, SLOW and RnB .  You could make " clock " - where will be written:

1 song HOT
2 song ROCK
3 song SLOW
4 song ROCK
12 song HOT

Playlist will pick up song from folders.  There should be some restriction: for example not play same artist and you could choose time ( for example 90, 120 ) minutes.

This working in some internet systems ( CLOUD DJ etc. ) and I will be happy to have it here!!
That's virtually identical to what the weighting function of General Rotation playlists does.  Please check the manual for details.
That's virtually identical to what the weighting function of General Rotation playlists does.  Please check the manual for details.

Hello

Yes but the "weighting function" is very very badly explain in the manual. It's impossible to have a real playlist like we would like to have!! For now, the playist function is a nightmare because I never have the result I want!!

The playlist ask by Peger is the real function I wait with easyless made (thank you Peger). Not the uncomprehensive weight function!!

best regards
Patyan

I think the same...
if i may add to this post, also the function for scheduling two or more playlists in the row