Stream restarts often

Read 3619 times
Hi

we have a problem with automatic stream restarts. Stream was running fine, but we get some emails about restarting two of our streams within a day. I have checked stream error.log and found this line:

2013-11-28 13:25:04   E   msg:[DST 205.188.94.204:40423 sid=1] SHOUTcast 1 client connection rejected. Stream not available. SHOUTcast Directory Tester

Is that the reason for this? And if so, how can i solve this?

Using Centovacast 3.0.5 on CentOS.

Thanks
Are you running shoutcast 2.2?

If so its because useicey is not set to "0".

This is a known issue.  Your DNAS is probably spitting out a code 480. which means its not connecting to the YP directory. 2.2 will not allow anyone to connect to your stream if you are not connected to the YP.

DrO, the developer will have this issue fixed in 2.2.1 (if it ever gets released).

The "fix around" for this issue is to go in your config file and set useicey=0
Thanks for reply.
Just to be sure...you mean ShoutCast2 config file and this line?:

; SHOUTCAST 2 ONLY
;
; key used to obfuscate initial handshaking with source                 Default = foobar
uvoxcipherkey=

and set the value to 0?
I have add this line to my config but issue was the same. I have no error code 480 in my logs. The issue must be another one.

Need really help with that. We have had no issues before. The issue was there since we have add a new stream on centovacast. I have only autodj running without live programm.
May this information helps to get help.