ShoutCast V1and icescc not working

Read 7657 times
Good day, I can be able to make a fresh installation of CC v3 with SC1, SC2, IC, icescc

When I create a Icecast station with or without autodj works, starts, play, etc fine, the same happens with a Shoutcas V2 station, but when I try to start a Shoutcast V1 with or without autodj the system throw the next messages.
Status Change:
Stream could not be started: Server exited immediately after startup.

Details:
Log has not been created, which may indicate a permissions problem or
an inability to run the external application.  Consult the Centova Cast
knowledge base.

I already do almost everything.
A fresh install on CentOS 6.3 with MySQL 5.1, an update even the 03/22/2013 update, the permissions script, looking for a out of path shoutcast installation, and configure the installation path to /usr/local/centovacast/shoutcast1/sc_serv in the installation, even change chown root:root from 14775:1687 for that files and back to their original state with the permissions fix script.

I'm not able to start a ShoutCast1 station if somebody has a similar situation and fix that would you share the answer with me please, I'm still reading since 2 days ago in this forums but nothing show me a light to solve this.
If you are using x64 CentOS then you must install the x86 glibc for icescc to work :)
The glibc is installed

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
Setting up Install Process
Package glibc-2.12-1.107.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

But still is not working
When you receive the "exited immediately after startup" error, it should ask you if you want to start the server in diagnostic mode.  Do so, and if any error message(s) are displayed, please post them here.
Well, I do that and says.

Details:
Log has not been created, which may indicate a permissions problem or
an inability to run the external application.  Consult the Centova Cast
knowledge base.

I have to use CentOS 32 bits with a fresh install and everything works fine.
Yes, that message will also be displayed on the initial page before you hit the diagnostic mode link.  But when you click the diagnostic mode link you should get a new section on the page with the details of the diagnostic mode output.

If not, then you will need to follow the instructions in the KB for this error.
I need to move into a 32 bits OS enviroment, but I can do the test in another similar server, do you still have a test license or maybe a dev license to mount in the server? Because the license I use is under production server and I can't use it, to replicate the issue.

And if you need it I can give you access to the server.

Thanks Steve