Raw Configuration and Crossfade lenght

Read 4653 times
Hi.

After last update, when I'm trying to change and save configuration for some account I'm getting error:

The following fields contain invalid values:

Raw configuration

Please correct these values and try again.

I forgot about that last time so I will report that now:

Users and resellers can't change crossfade lenght value. It's possible just for admin.
After confirming changes by the user value is comming back to previous state.
After few test it looks like that issue with raw configuration is for any reseller settings and accounts under resellers.
For normal user created under admin issue doesn't appear.

Another thing is that I can't change raw configuration permission state in account configuration in admin area.
It's always prohibited.
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:07:52 pm by Headshaker
Thanks, confirmed.  We've been having some trouble with the portion of the build script that adds the SQL query updates to the updater for new builds, and apparently it's still not working correctly.  Looking into it.

For the meantime you can run these two SQL queries against your database to fix it:
Code: [Select]
ALTER TABLE rpchosts ADD hostname VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD rawconfig TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Users and resellers can't change crossfade lenght value. It's possible just for admin.
After confirming changes by the user value is comming back to previous state.
Thanks, confirmed and fixed for the next build.  This was because the crossfade length is an admin-only option for ices-cc (as it forces re-encoding and turns off the neat feature in ices-cc that enables running with near-zero CPU usage) and this limitation was inadvertently affecting other sources as well.