AutoDJ From FTP

Read 19116 times
Thank you for the info..i will try what you suggested and report back..

Hey Steve.

I tried the cronjobs as follows ->

* * * * * echo '19840333' | /home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage reindex tranceil

58 2 * * 2  /home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage playlist --playlistname=Probity - The Electronic Connection --action=remove --trackpath=Probity - The Electronic Connection

59 2 * * 2  /home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage playlist --playlistname=Probity - The Electronic Connection --action=add --trackpath=Probity - The Electronic Connection

#

I added the echo command after following one of your older posts that cron needs a pass...the first cron job works flawlessly..but the other two seems not.

I tried them with and without echo pass in the start and username in the end of each command like:

59 2 * * 2  echo '19840333' | /home/centovacast/system/runascc/runascc exec ccmanage playlist --playlistname=Probity - The Electronic Connection --action=add --trackpath=Probity - The Electronic Connection tranceil

to no avail...am i missing something? (the 59 2 was just to check it on the spot according to the time zone in the system..they will be changed according to the final arrangement of the schedule.

#