Alias IP/Domain Address Overide

Read 3371 times
I ran into a small problem with having a network and router between the server and the internet

It means If the Internet IP is set then links and playlist are correctly set for outside internet listeners
However when its set with the Internet ip
Centova Cast Auto DJ Fails to see the the Shoutcast server running (even if a HOST File redirects i it to Re point back at it LAN IP)

IF I set the Lan IP Then Centova Cast sees the Shoutcast server and runs normal however all the links, Playlist are now wrong for the internet users so they cant tune in or broadcast with

So Adding this Feature where the Script Will look to the LAN IP For Service Checking / Streaming to

But Override the Links on the pages/playlist with an Alias IP/Domain Address Override to show instead to they will all be correct for the internet
My temp fix has been so far Start the Server with my LAN IP
Then once it running switch the IP to my Intranet IP to the pages Links will work normally
however I have to do this manually each and every-time the server start up  
If you're referring specifically to a *NAT* router then yes, you'll probably have problems.  This is a duplicate post and is answered elsewhere.