Vignettes error

Read 3974 times
Hello guys I'm following problem, I put the songs in general random rotation option, put the stickers interval option to beep every 5 songs random option, following error occurs: music station there playing the sticker comes in and starts playing all who are in the folder in sequence and sometimes not even touch passes directly in touch with my host said he is problem in version 3.1, anyone confirm? what can I do?
Hello guys I'm following problem, I put the songs in general random rotation option, put the stickers interval option to beep every 5 songs random option, following error occurs: music station there playing the sticker comes in and starts playing all who are in the folder in sequence and sometimes not even touch passes directly in touch with my host said he is problem in version 3.2.1, anyone confirm? what can I do?
I didn't really understand what the problem is. Do you get all the tracks from the Interval playlist played one after another, instead of just one?

In any case, it's not an issue we can help you with over the forum. You would have to open a ticket about it.