Statistics Done Wrong

Read 3934 times
-There is no correlation between "24-hour average" number of listeners and "Unique listeners" for a chosen reporting period.
-The listeners graph is calculated wrongly when the reporting period changes, for instance by increasing the reporting period the graph depicts an increased number of listeners.
-Most probably these errors affect the rest of the displayed stats of Centova Cast V3 and hence my title of this post "Statistics Done Wrong"

Regards,
Here is another problem.

If I set the Statistics for reporting period: TO

Last 14 day(s) SHOW
428 Listeners, Oct 23 01 AM

Last 30 day(s) SHOW
628 Listeners, Oct 23 01 AM

SAME DAY SAME TIME, but different amount of listeners see the image attached.
javier, this is a display error and has been fixed in 3.0.5, just released earlier this evening.  Pavlos, you'd need to open a support ticket (or have your host do so if you're an end-user) as we'd need to investigate the account in question and see what you're referring to.
Steve, the 3.0.5 release resolved the listeners graph. However, I still cannot figure how the "24-hour average" number of listeners is calculated.
following my previous reply, today we found out that release 3.0.5 does not fix the stats problem. I sent an analytic report to my host and I hoping Centova will look at this issue soon.