502 Bad Gateway cc-web/1.2.9

Read 4376 times
Ok, where to start ... I don't know last 48/h was real pain in the ... for me, but as you can see I come here with hope.

1. I can't login to my client account (cool)
2. I have issue with both Debian and CentOS (6.5 and if i have time i will explain issue with CentOS 7).

I checked all forum solutions, I even wanted to open ticket, but as my account logins didn't work even after getting new password for my account, i moved to forum and this "NEW" topic. Why i want this to work for me? Easy, i have clients, they want radio and for now that is not working.

Tested solutions:

1. Install and reinstall and boot and reboot and fixing permissions, and putting back, moving up and down ...
2. Mozilla, Chrome, IE and Opera didn't help me to create new accounts.

Logs, like any other logs nothing that can help anyone this time.

P.S. And about CentOS 7, dear developers pls replace ifconfig with ip addr in your install script. Or install ifconfig, because version 7 don't have that package preinstalled.
Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 02:11:00 am by France
A "502 Bad gateway" error means that cc-appserver (the Centova Cast application server process -- essentially a customized version of PHP) has gone down. This can happen for a number of reasons, but in most cases if it's a rare/one-off issue you can simply run "/etc/init.d/centovacast restart" to restart it, after which Centova Cast will resume working normally.

If this becomes a regular problem, information about what's going on would likely be recorded in /usr/local/centovacast/var/log/cc-appserver.log, and additional information may exist in /usr/local/centovacast/var/log/cc-system.log.
Ok, now we are talking ...

First log have this inside: http://pastebin.centos.org/11441/
Second log have nothing inside.

Thanks AlexiuB.
Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:50:17 am by France
Anyone? No, like always.

Ok I will show you what and how i set my server from point A to Z, hope that this infomration can help you. I will write this tutorial for CentOS, because i don't have time now to go back with Debian.

Installing packages:

rpm -ivh http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm
yum update -y
yum install vixie-cron
/sbin/chkconfig crond on
yum install mysql-server httpd php php-gd php-cli php-mysql gcc make wget tar gzip which proftpd

Now, you need to start mysql for the first time and set root password.

service mysqld start  (this is if you want to see welcome screen and few options how to set your root password, if not before starting just set your password)

mysqladmin -u root password newpass

After this i just made one mysql user and database. System reboot before Centova installation.

wget -O install.sh install.centova.com/7e8ctralalakey
chmod all that to a+x

And here we go ... all goes well, i don't see some errors.

Now i can run web installation ... i use my mail, i set my password, I add my mysql user, host info and database name. Click ... alll goes well.

Then i go to host and i add my host settings. I add my server ip, i will use IceCast2 with ices-cc and i will use default port (maybe this is not good) 2198.

No errors at all ...but when i move to next step, "New user", i get message you can see in this topic.

Solutions, restart all, fix permissions, check logs to see something ...and no luck.

Do you need more information? Or we have some beta panel on our server?

Thanks !
Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:53:53 pm by France
Dump 1 !

EDIT: Fixed

How, i don't know. I did what i did before, just reinstalled and fixed permissions and restart. But i saw that installation was much longer then 50 times before. Tutorial i made before was used this time again.
Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:21:32 am by France