Installation error.

Read 4005 times
Hello.

I installed a new centovacast 3 on centos 5 and when i restart the service i got this error.

[root@ns1 ~]# service centovacast restart                                       
Stopping Centova Cast: cc-ftpd (not running) cc-web (not running) cc-appserver c
c-control cc-imaged                                                             
Starting Centova Cast: cc-control cc-appserver cc-web nginx: [alert] mmap(MAP_AN
ON|MAP_SHARED, 5242880) failed (28: No space left on device)                   
- failed                                                                       
cc-control                                                                       

Somebody Can help me? Thanks.
 (28: No space left on device)

You may want to have your HDD checked.. As its saying you have no space left.

CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
I Did, and i think that it is a good reasonable space.

[root@ns1 ~]# df -h                                                             
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on                         
/dev/simfs            150G   21G  130G  14% /                                   

probably an error in cc-nginx protocol? i don't know.

Is there any other partitions on the server that might be full?

Do you have plesk or whm on the server too?  (or anything else that you can see if it loads)
CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
No, only the main partition. this is the df full output.

[root@ns1 ~]# df -h                                                             
Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on                         
/dev/simfs            150G   21G  130G  14% /                                   
none                  3.9G  4.0K  3.9G   1% /dev                               
[root@ns1 ~]#

Directadmin is installed in the same server, and correctly running. only cc-web fails when trying to restart centovacast.