DJ Scheduling

Read 2750 times
It would appear I have a DJ scheduling problem. At any given time I can have 20-40 DJs. My server machines hardware clock is set for EST, my system is set for EST. I set my control panel for centova cast 3 for EST. However the centova cast keeps logging off/disconnecting DJs shows and hour early. Looking at the calendar.xml file, sure enough they are an hour off. The start time is an hour too early and the duration has the proper time. However logging back into the control panel it shows the DJs scheduled at the proper times.
I logged into the database and they are the same as the calendar.xml. I suppose that's where that file get's it's information.
Did someone jump the gun on daylight savings time that isn't until the second Sunday of March?
Just speculating.

While on this topic, DJ control panel, another issue is it will not let me schedule the same DJ a different time of day without making another DJ account(username). If the DJ does more than one show whether the same day or other days at a different time slot, you have to make an additional DJ account, the DJ has to change their login info in their encoders for the different show times.

One last issue on this topic, it would appear that when one of my DJs does a 3 hour show from 10:pm - 1-am the control panel will not let me schedule it. It will only let me schedule it until midnight.

After looking at the big picture I can see what needs to be done "underneath the hood" on the last two to correct the issues. The first one I'm not sure yet where the problem is. Any assistance would help, it very well could be I'm just missing something entirely or doing something wrong.
Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:45:35 pm by redman