Problem with mountpoints, and taking over autodj

Read 2902 times
Hello guys, I have a big issue after re-installing centova v3 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS  using icescc and icecast2( Re-installation was forced due mis-configuration by  other users).

The thing that I want to achieve is the following: users connect to IP:8000/live   and they can listen the autoDJ, from time to time Djs can connect and stream to  IP:8000/live  taking over automatically the autoDJ.

I tried every settings even raw configuration but I cannot get that result... (by default it creates a /live mountpoint with fallback /live_live and live_autodj, but if I try to connect to /live I get The file you requested could not be found )

I also noticed a thing, when I connect to the server with Mixx the audio source icon (the third) on centovacast panel is off but the audio is streamed correctly on the designated mountpoint (not /live obviously ), as it's streamed directly on icecast without passing to centovacast

Any help/hints?
Thank you and forgive me for any grammatical error :P
Centova Cast does allow for an automatic switch between autoDJ to live and vice-versa. This is explained in detail here: http://www.centova.com/en/faq/general/information/how_does_the_automatic_live_autodj_switching_feature_for_icecast

When you edited the raw configuration file you might have broken this functionality, so I suggest reverting back to the default values (by re-creating the account or by replacing the server.conf file with one from another station - which has the default values)