Playlist Issues

Read 12728 times
Hello I have been trying to set up my playlist it never plays on time I followed all the steps from this forum and yet no luck I set my schedule and yet it will not start on time please help....

I followed all these steps

Are you sure you've got your time zone correct?  Remember that scheduled playlists' start times are relative to the time zone configured by the user in his Centova Cast stream settings -- NOT the time zone configured on the server.

As such, if your server is in the Pacific timezone but your client is on Eastern time, you need to configure your playlists relative to Eastern time.  When logged in to Centova Cast as a user, you'll see the current time in the user's time zone in the lower-left hand corner of the page, which may assist you in your scheduling.

Are you sure you've enabled the scheduled playlist?  If the playlist is set to "Disabled", it will not play at the scheduled time.

Are you sure the scheduled playlist's date is in the future?  If it's in the past, it will not play unless it has been configured as a repeating playlist.

Are you sure the playlist has not been set to "Interruptible"?  If it has, and another scheduled playlist starts just after it, it will be interrupted in favor of the other playlist.

Are you sure an Immediate or Interval playlist is not playing?  If it is, it will supercede any scheduled playlists.

Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:48:32 am by btti
Hi,
I have similar problem. I set up a few playlists at a certain time (different time), all playlists are broadcast at a correct time, but and in midnight (one after the other). Why?
Time zone is OK, no interruption, ... everything is OK. Why I have this problem?