Art cover not dispalying

Read 3441 times
So as everyone else here I have been experiencing this bug where absolutely nothing work to get Centova retrive the jpeg file named the same as the track. although its developpers keep loosing you pretending it works. You all have noticed it doesnt. So I figured I might as well just deactivate all the album sources and leave it only to metadata. But I keep having this ''unknown', and also ''buy this album'' so there I got my answer why it doesnt work: because the damn Itunes company has been lobbying enough to have centotva developpers force you to use that tagger and promote Itunes. So guys somebody has to figure out a way to find out another way toi deactivate the damn itunes and force centova to fetch the real metadata... No wonder why it used to work and then suddenly an update of centova breaks it.... guess what was developped in the new version...
Are you using the latest Centova Cast build? We've released a fix for a similar problem just a couple of days before you opened this topic: "Fixed bug in which folder album data source driver might fail to access certain image files"

And no, we're not forcing any album source on our users. I suspect that simply heading over to the Media section and then performing a Purge and update from the Options button will remove any undesired "buy this album" links.