Application icescc exited immediately after startup

Read 5245 times
What would cause the stream to just up and stop on its own, and when trying to restart, it gives you

Code: [Select]
" Stream could not be started: Application icescc exited immediately after startup. "   repeatedly.

Now I don't know if it was coincidence, but when I changed the port +1,(8019 to 8020) it started, I then stopped it, put it back to the original port (8019), and started it back up, and it started fine.

I tried checking errors, and it didnt tell me much, just that "server unavailable, disconnecting" in the error logs, auto DJ logs had nothing (as the stream wasnt running), and the access log showed this:

Code: [Select]
"#Software: SHOUTcast #Version: 1.9.8 #Fields: c-ip c-dns date time cs-uri-stem c-status cs(User-Agent) sc-bytes x-duration avgbandwidth

#Software: SHOUTcast #Version: 1.9.8

#Fields: c-ip c-dns date time cs-uri-stem c-status cs(User-Agent) sc-bytes x-duration avgbandwidth"
Around the time that the stream stopped working.

CrossFire-Hosting LLC.
Co-Owner
If it's exiting immediately after startup, there should be something in the autoDJ logs unless your filesystem permissions are trashed.  Using diagnostic mode (as Centova Cast suggests when you get the above error) may also yield further information.