LiquidSoap AutoDJ mode error

Read 4244 times
I performed the upgrade of the new version of Centovacast V3.
I created an account to test with souce Liquidsoap, but when trying to start the server in autoDJ mode, I get the following message:
"Transmission can not be started: Could not start the application liquidsoap:. Binary application not configured to liquidsoap Local server"

Note .:
1 - Through manager database, realized that "Liquidsoap" is not present in table "sourcetypes" list. This may be the problem?
2 - On completion of the update appears the error below:
"Failed:
   rpm-build.x86_64 0: 4.8.0-37.el6

Complete!
yum exited with error; check your yum configuration
Installer exited with error, aborting "

Looking forward to a solution
Thank you
Finally, I managed to perform the upgrade with LiquidSoap, but when trying to start the server by autoDJ mode using AAC +, I get the following message:
"Transmission can not be restarted: Could not restart the server: The application liquidsoap closed immediately after the execution."

Question: The only way to get broadcast on autoDJ mode (LiquidSoap) would be using FDK-AAC (MPEG 4 HE ...) in the settings of the mount point?
I realized that with this way, the server is started, but when connect the encoder through the DJ door using AAC +, the connection is started, stopping and reconnecting intermittently, staying active for a measly 2 seconds, returning to autoDJ mode.
Given this fact, the solution I found was to configure the Encoder using AAC (non-Plus). But I notice that when I use this setting (Sam Broadcaster) and play a vignette, returns to autoDJ mode, and on completion of the vignette, returns to the live broadcast, until the next vignette.
Before you ask, no, there is no configuration made ​​in Sam Broadcaster to occur this fact.
I'm doing another parallel transmission and it does not.
Anyway, what to do before so many bugs and uncertainties of how it should be configured using the transmission LiquidSoap?
Is there something I have configured incorrectly?
Looking forward to the responses.
Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 06:24:12 am by Reinaldo C. Andrade