can´t reach all playlists in Media Library via drag and drop :(

Read 10841 times
Hello,

I have around 30 different playlists activated, because i schedule the program for the whole week and each day there run different playlists.

I get in trouble with the drag and drop procedure in the media library, because the playlists frame on the left side in the media library window is quite long. When I drag a audiofile and want to drop it in a playlist at the bottom i cant find a way of handling this. When the track is droped, i can not scroll down the playlists on the left... :(

I tried it with several browsers...

Now i have to deactive all other playlists or rename it with a "01" before to get the playlist i want to manage move up in the list and then drop in the tracks. But that can´t be the solution :(

Has anyone an idea how to drop audiofiles into playlist at the bottom of the long playlists frame at the left?

Greeting!
We had the same issue, there was a fix available from Centova which my host installed.

(we had 24 folders to get around the limitation of not being able to schedue an event, such as the news, to play more than once per day).