Problem with reseller auto port selections

Read 3844 times
I have the Centova 3.0 (stable) and I just added a re-seller but when he creates a server using AUTO port selection its creating his server on ports that already in use. Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it.

tutress
UPDATE: Its even doing it for me as the root owner of the server trying to create new accounts on port 9000 which is already in use by a server
Are the ports in use in Centova Cast?  Or are they in use by other services on your server?
It was centova ports IE 9000, 9002, 9004, etc its like centova forgot that IT (centova) already had radios on those ports, to fix the issue I changed the port selections from 9000-10000 to 9100 to 10000 i know it was working fine before not sure what update it stopped working I discovered it sorta by mistake but I figured I would report in case it was a bug that occurred during an update. 
Try editing one of these newly-created accounts.  Look at the "IP address" it's been assigned.  Then edit the account that already uses that port, and check its IP address.

Are they identical?