Scheduled playlists not playing after lates update

Read 5676 times
Lates version
Version number   3.2.4.20160411.stable-466r3759
Build date   2016-04-11

after that upgrade all scheduled playlist stop playing, centova cast just ignore those playlist and keep playing the General Rotation playlist.

The problem is most likely to happen with centova cast accounts that are using different time zones than server local time.

this is a big problem that requires immediate action by centova cast developer.
We are pleased to inform you that this issue has been fixed. Please run the update utility script as follows:

/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update
Hello,
yesterday I have upgraded all my CC installations to the last build:
Version number   3.2.4.20160421.stable-469r3765
Build date   2016-04-21

After this, all autodj stop to play 'scheduled' playlist.
Only 'general', 'interval' and 'immediate' work normally.
This is a really bad issue. I have hundreds of autodj affected.
What happen?
Newradio Streaming & Radio Tools
http://www.newradio.it
I have benn in communication with centova technicians about this but they are on denial.
I suggest everyone to open a support ticket asking to release an update to take centova cast to a previous stable version and then they can figure out from there or at least figure out the problem and release a fix as soon as possible.   

I did a test.
And i can confirm that only general rotation is working. 
No scheduled playlists is playing. No matter you set it as interruptable: yes

Playlists are a mess.
Hello everyone,

At this time we would like to let everyone know that we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We will also like advice anyone who isn't been affected, to hold on on updating your installation until we can have this issue fixed.

I have benn in communication with centova technicians about this but they are on denial.

Hello javier, we're very sorry that you have that impression from your communication with our support department, it's just that when you are the first person to report an issue (which you probably were) there is a protocol to confirm and reproduce the issue before making an official bug report.

This helps us gather vital information to make the report, so that our developers can actually fix the problem.

I suggest everyone to open a support ticket asking to release an update to take centova cast to a previous stable version and then they can figure out from there or at least figure out the problem and release a fix as soon as possible.   

Thank you for that suggestion, that actually help us prioritize critical issues that are affecting the most customers.
A new build is now available for download, which fixes the scheduled playlist bug

We would like to send out a sincere apology to everyone that was affected by this issue, and thanks to all who submitted reports about this issue, especially to those that provided us with access to their log files, with the Next song debug enabled. This has helped us immensely in identifying and fixing the problem.

We do fully recognize how disruptive a bug in the playlists system can be, so we implemented a way for it to be tested in an automated manner. We also developed a number of tests to ensure that the basic playlist functionality never breaks like this again. If we encounter any further issues with specific combinations of playlists in future, we'll be able to add tests for those as well, which should make it much more difficult for regressions like this to occur in future.