DJ logins

Read 4597 times
I'm having problems with AutoDj allowing Dj's to login at certain times.
Only thing i allow for all dj's is to Start?stop the autodj. No one gets access to centova but me.
I have dj's that need to start at:
8pm on Saturday
7pm on Monday
10pm on Wednesday
AutoDJ won't allow them to login unless I set up their times from 6:59pm or earlier.
I believe this will happen for any day of the week as I have tried to put people on Thursday and Friday at 8pm and they couldn't login unless I set the time again at 6:59pm or earlier.

I have no idea why this is so or how to fix or reset this and nobody else seems to know either.
I've deleted and recreated DJ's and still have the same result.
Something is blocking this time somewhere.
May be a silly question but are you in the same time zone as the server?

Kick me, I'm a fool for the obvious questions,
Take a loot at the station's clock at the top of the main dashboard, make sure it matches your local time, and if not then adjust accordingly.

Also, make sure to restart the station after making changes on your DJ accounts.

HTH
May be a silly question but are you in the same time zone as the server?

Kick me, I'm a fool for the obvious questions,

Yup same time zone as server.
Take a loot at the station's clock at the top of the main dashboard, make sure it matches your local time, and if not then adjust accordingly.

Also, make sure to restart the station after making changes on your DJ accounts.

HTH

Yes clock matches.
I have many start times for various dj's already it's just in the hours from 7pm till midnight it won't all a dj to connect unless I allow the dj to have 24 hr access to that day, which is something I don't want to do.