Server or source down once in 24h

Read 3309 times
Hello everybody. I recently moved my radio to VPS from a hoster who used Centova V2.
My OS is CentOS x64 ver. 6.4. I installed Centova V3 and shoutcast v2 with it. Authhash is ok.
Now once in 24h i got one of issues below:
1) shoutcast server restart - i guess i fixed it, i hope it was about sc_trans2 duplicate processes.
2) server is up, it is even change song to song, but at status page i got "yp2 connection problem" for no visible reason (and authhash is ok) and i cannot connect to stream. Restarting server helps. I googled a lot and watched logs and i thought it is about URLS in mp3 tags. I striped it. I thought i won :)
3) Today i got new issue. Stream suddenly broken. I went to status page and it showed "no source connected".
I did ps aux | grep centovacast and it showed sc_trans2 is up. What is the reason of source disconnect then ? I restarted and it did the job...

So as you can see i have to freakin restart at least once in 24h. At the moment i dont know what to do, well, i doubled buffers in server.conf... dunno if it helps.

I will be very pleased to have any suggestions on any issue.
Some update from error.log:

2013-04-19 17:29:44 E msg:[YP2] add error. key=1 code=488 text=Request xml is null
2013-04-19 17:29:44 E msg:[YP2] Connection attempt failed. YP2 error code is ()

Last time i saw this i lost my connection to YP and only restart helped.