Help me please, Centova not work for me

Read 3285 times
Please help me here is my experience:

1.-- I am already install Centova Cast V3 to my VPS Centos Server, if I install shoutcast v2 (By my own because with automatic does not install) and Sc_Trans 2 is working, but I do not need AAC+ I need mp3 straming, I am already install Icecast 2, but Ices-cc auto dj not work it says Server On but Station Off, auto dj not start, so Who can help, wich is my best option?:

1.- For a mp3 license for Sc Trans.
2.-Install Sc_Trans 1.
3.- To get work autodj for Icecast.
4.- Player for AAC+ with support without rtpm, and for Ipad, Iphone, Android, etc.

Please, this is very frustraiting because it suppose that is a Panel to work easy straming radio, I had Whmsonic and is working for Mp3 but I want Centova due the playlist function.

PLEASE HELP ME, please..... I have 1 week trying to get work.
Did you try to see the logs what is happening, or started the streams on ssh level?
Hello Jee92,

I think your best bet is ShoutCast 1.x and Ices-cc, to install Ices-cc use the automated installer like so "/usr/local/centovacast/sbin/update --add icescc".

As for ShoutCast 1.x you may need to download and install it manually same as SC2.

I wouldn't recommend sc_trans1, because it doesn't have support for dinamic playlists.

If you have any issues, post the output of the installer here, or open a new ticket to our support department and we'll be happy to help.

HTH