May 16, 2017
iHost v3.3.4 has been released with a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Changes in this release include:
- Fixed bug in which domain validation during registration may fail
- Fix glitch in recurrence cron job debug output
- Clarify unverified status during logins
- Don't allow clients to add paid packages to unverified accounts
- Don't archive admin pending emails
- Don't archive ticket notification emails
- Don't archive upgrade processed email
- Handle batch processing corner cases
- Updates required for Authorize.net API changes
Download the updated version of iHost in your client area at centova.com.